De Novo Health Care is proud to present our Board of Directors, Officers, and our Advisors:
De Novo Health Care Board of Directors:
- Rev. Joshua Parker, Jr. – Chairman: Retired community resident with many years of local advocacy experience. Minister of local Compton church. He sits on a prominent ministry organization.
- Coretta Moore – Vice-Chair of the Board: Over thirty years working in an administrative capacity for Charles Drew Project Head Start. She is an ardent worker in the area and is experienced in local advocacy.
- Lanetta Dobson – Secretary: Compliance Specialist for Charles Drew Head Start and works in the area and is experienced in local advocacy and assisting with the Compton City council.
- Steven A. Smith – Accountant/Mortgage Loan Specialist (Long Beach) works in the area and is experienced in local advocacy.
- Margo Goldstein - bookkeeping/accounting background who works in the area and is experienced in local advocacy and has worked in the healthcare industry with providers for more than thirty years throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
- Donald E. Harris – Local business owner for more than twenty-five years (Harris Janitorial in Compton) with advocacy experience. Also deacon of a local church.
- James L. Woods – Local business owner (Mortgage/Real Estate), (Lynwood) with advocacy experience.
- Gayle Ball-Parker - Director, Presidential Scholars Program at Cal State Dominguez Hills
- Dr. Jari Faison - is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Compton, CA. practicing in Compton for over 25 years. Dental care advocacy, non profit support for Community development and pipeline training for Pre Med And Pre-dentistry students.
- Elizabeth Fabian - Previous banking background and community Restaurant owner for over 20 years.
Community activist. Educational support and mother of four children.
- Edith Diaz - RN Healthcare worker.